iFunny Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In no way affiliated with the actual developers of iFunny. Just a forum where people can meet, show off pictures, and speak their minds about the iFunny app.

why am i getting less than 50 views per post??

itz_myranda_rawr
    itz_myranda_rawr
    Noob
    Noob

why am i getting less than 50 views per post?? Empty why am i getting less than 50 views per post??

Post  itz_myranda_rawr Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:44 am

hello, people of ifunny. since this new update it has indeed been hard to get noticed or get likes on your posts, but the past few days i've noticed my pics are getting less than 50 views per post over the period of hours! not likes.. VIEWS. and since i get so little views i'm lucky if i receive just 1 like. this is frustrating. i've tried posting at different times of the day, and i've tried making comics, photo captions, and straight image uploads. but they're only getting 40-50 or so views. but when i go into collective to look at other peoples posts, they're all getting hundreds of views in a matter of a few minutes! and eventually over a thousand views in less than half an hour. is this only happening to me? what is going on? i don't know if this matters but my profile name is exactly the same as my forum name on here, and i have around 85 subs. can someone please give me an explanation and possibly help me? thanks!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 pm