iFunny Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In no way affiliated with the actual developers of iFunny. Just a forum where people can meet, show off pictures, and speak their minds about the iFunny app.

+2
LastUsername
agilb16
6 posters

Featured pics that have been featured twice or just don't make sense!

agilb16
    agilb16
    Admin
    Admin

Featured pics that have been featured twice or just don't make sense! Empty Featured pics that have been featured twice or just don't make sense!

Post  agilb16 Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:15 pm

Featured pics that have been featured twice or just don't make sense! Vpbxqqxle5
    agilb16
    agilb16
    Admin
    Admin

Featured pics that have been featured twice or just don't make sense! Empty Re: Featured pics that have been featured twice or just don't make sense!

Post  agilb16 Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:43 pm

I hate on featured how they post pics that are comics that take me 10 minutes to read it... What does everyone think about this?
    LastUsername
    LastUsername
    Noob
    Noob

Featured pics that have been featured twice or just don't make sense! Empty Re: Featured pics that have been featured twice or just don't make sense!

Post  LastUsername Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:59 pm

I love this comic and I notice that most featured pics come from 9 gag
    loydrachael1992
    loydrachael1992
    Admin
    Admin

Post  loydrachael1992 Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:20 pm

agilb16 wrote:I hate on featured how they post pics that are comics that take me 10 minutes to read it... What does everyone think about this?

Agreed, and I don't like the featured pics with like 50 different "cool products". Keep that sort of thing in collective.
    Bmaher36
    Bmaher36
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Bmaher36 Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:30 am

loydrachael1992 wrote:Agreed, and I don't like the featured pics with like 50 different "cool products". Keep that sort of thing in collective.

I agree. I am sick of seeing those every day.
    masons261
    masons261
    Noob
    Noob

Featured pics that have been featured twice or just don't make sense! Empty Lol awesome

Post  masons261 Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:55 pm

This is funny
    Castiel
    Castiel

Post  Castiel Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:23 pm

People have to keep in mind that there are some reposts that people haven't seen. It's obnoxious to call out every repost. And the cool things pictures are cool but aren't funny. Sad What does everybody think of not having to put a caption on pictures?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:42 pm