iFunny Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In no way affiliated with the actual developers of iFunny. Just a forum where people can meet, show off pictures, and speak their minds about the iFunny app.

+2
xJokes
Nicko
6 posters

** Welcome New Users! - Read This First! **

Nicko
    Nicko

** Welcome New Users! - Read This First! ** Empty ** Welcome New Users! - Read This First! **

Post  Nicko Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:13 pm

Welcome to the iFunny forum!

Ever had a question about iFunny? Is your burning desire to become a part of the featured few? This forum is designed for you!

You can chat about basically anything iFunny related here. We are a small forum currently and are looking for new users, so be sure to tell your friends about our awesome community.

Getting Started

Once you are registered, be sure to add a profile picture and signature. You are encouraged to post things like your featured count or your profile in your signature. If you want to advertise your profile you can do so here.

If you have any questions regarding the forum don't hesitate to send me or other staff members a private message.

Thanks!

Nick

xJokes
    xJokes
    Noob
    Noob

** Welcome New Users! - Read This First! ** Empty cool site

Post  xJokes Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:54 pm

cool site! hope it gets popular!
    Bmaher36
    Bmaher36
    Admin
    Admin

** Welcome New Users! - Read This First! ** Empty Re: ** Welcome New Users! - Read This First! **

Post  Bmaher36 Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:56 pm

xJokes wrote:cool site! hope it gets popular!

Agreed
    Swaglagoo
    Swaglagoo
    Noob
    Noob

** Welcome New Users! - Read This First! ** Empty Re: ** Welcome New Users! - Read This First! **

Post  Swaglagoo Thu May 09, 2013 5:09 pm

Hey i was wondering how can I become Ifunny staff? Ive been asking this question for a month now with no reply.
    Jtknutti
    Jtknutti
    Noob
    Noob

Post  Jtknutti Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:34 am

Ok so I went on ifunny and something popped up that I accidentally closed. All I could read was" we have some very exciting news" and so naturally I'm trying to figure out what that was does anyone know?
    nick.ramirez.184007
    nick.ramirez.184007
    Noob
    Noob

Post  nick.ramirez.184007 Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:30 pm

How do I add grey and orange watermark on bottom of post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:12 am