iFunny Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In no way affiliated with the actual developers of iFunny. Just a forum where people can meet, show off pictures, and speak their minds about the iFunny app.

2 posters

Will someone please tell me: what is a clan? And what is the point of them???

Scuberdoober1
    Scuberdoober1
    Noob
    Noob

Will someone please tell me: what is a clan? And what is the point of them??? Empty Will someone please tell me: what is a clan? And what is the point of them???

Post  Scuberdoober1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:56 pm

I've been on ifunny for the longest time. Like since the beginning. But now I see all this drama in the comments with a bunch of different clans. So can someone please tell me what they are, and what is the point of them?
    Nicko
    Nicko

Will someone please tell me: what is a clan? And what is the point of them??? Empty Re: Will someone please tell me: what is a clan? And what is the point of them???

Post  Nicko Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:47 pm

To put it simply, it's a group of iFunny users who get together to help each other get featured. One or two of them might get a lot of profile traffic via featured posts, then use their traffic to shout out other clan members. Then they get their names and trademark famous, and are well known.

Hope I helped!