iFunny Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In no way affiliated with the actual developers of iFunny. Just a forum where people can meet, show off pictures, and speak their minds about the iFunny app.

3 posters

I'm back! Sorry for the absence!

Bmaher36
    Bmaher36
    Admin
    Admin

I'm back! Sorry for the absence! Empty I'm back! Sorry for the absence!

Post  Bmaher36 Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:40 am

Hey guys,
    Sorry I've missed the last couple of weeks. I've been really busy. I'm back and my main focus right now is getting more users. I've gotten some pretty good suggestions and I think we should try them all. In the near future I would like to schedule a day where one of us can find one of the future featured pics and comment "iFunnyForum.com" on it and everyone can go like it. Then when it's featured the next day it will be the top comment and even if it only stays there for 5 minutes thousands of people will see it and we can get some traffic. Any other suggestions? Keep them coming.

Thanks,
    Bmaher36
    Nicko
    Nicko

I'm back! Sorry for the absence! Empty Re: I'm back! Sorry for the absence!

Post  Nicko Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:50 pm

Top comment idea is pretty smart, it gives me an idea. Basically we should get in contact with the bigger guys on iFunny (JakeM, _Ezaf, etc.)

If one of them likes the forum, then advertises it on their profile/featured pictures, the traffic would be insane. They are pretty cool people so it can't be that difficult! I will try and ask some of them.

Bmaher36
    Bmaher36
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Bmaher36 Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:37 pm

Sounds good! Maybe comment on one of their new, not-yet-featured (low traffic) pics.
    JoNaHiLl
    JoNaHiLl
    Noob
    Noob

Post  JoNaHiLl Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:08 am

Dude this site is really cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:28 pm