iFunny Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In no way affiliated with the actual developers of iFunny. Just a forum where people can meet, show off pictures, and speak their minds about the iFunny app.

2 posters

Android Rage Comics Change

iMike_94
    iMike_94
    Noob
    Noob

Android Rage Comics Change Empty Android Rage Comics Change

Post  iMike_94 Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:04 am

Recently iFunny made an update for Android users to make memes and rage comics from the app and I was excited to finally have the chance to make them after so long. I made one and when I posted it it wasn't the regular comics, it would only be one slide across instead of the usual two and made it so after every slide you had to scroll down. I really wish they would change it to look how all the other rage comics look like. Not sure if that made too much sense but yeah, this ruins rage comics for Android users like myself.
    Castiel
    Castiel

Android Rage Comics Change Empty Re: Android Rage Comics Change

Post  Castiel Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:58 am

iMike_94 wrote:Recently iFunny made an update for Android users to make memes and rage comics from the app and I was excited to finally have the chance to make them after so long. I made one and when I posted it it wasn't the regular comics, it would only be one slide across instead of the usual two and made it so after every slide you had to scroll down. I really wish they would change it to look how all the other rage comics look like. Not sure if that made too much sense but yeah, this ruins rage comics for Android users like myself.

What do you mean wasn't the regular comics? When I make a rage comic on that app, it shows one slide at a time. You constantly have to scroll down. It's there so you don't spend years zooming in to see what's up.
    iMike_94
    iMike_94
    Noob
    Noob

Post  iMike_94 Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:12 pm

Castiel wrote:
    What do you mean wasn't the regular comics? When I make a rage comic on that app, it shows one slide at a time. You constantly have to scroll down. It's there so you don't spend years zooming in to see what's up.

Is that why they did that? I thought it looked weird at first but it does make the words more visible.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:36 am