In no way affiliated with the actual developers of iFunny. Just a forum where people can meet, show off pictures, and speak their minds about the iFunny app.

Why I have been inactive

Nicko
    Nicko

Why I have been inactive Empty Why I have been inactive

Post  Nicko on Thu May 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Hey there iFunny forum goers,

I know this forum isn't incredibly active but I still thought I would comment on why I'm not super active myself.

I have started straying away from iFunny because generally in my opinion, it's going down the toilet in regards to content. Features are pretty bad, and if I see the same exact unoriginal comment one more time I'm going to go crazy.

You'll go on and see the features and they'll be some guy who helped a lot of people, and the top 3 comments are all "Faith in humanity restored." Yeah, haven't heard that one before!

If any of you guys are looking for some great content I would recommend www.reddit.com. It might take a bit to get used to, but it's incredibly entertaining and doesn't get old. It's also a lot more mature the iFunny.

I don't mean to take away from iFunny because this forum is iFunny based, and I will still be posting here and using iFunny occasionally. I just thought you guys might want a change from the same old iFunny.