In no way affiliated with the actual developers of iFunny. Just a forum where people can meet, show off pictures, and speak their minds about the iFunny app.

iFunny help!

Combo
    Combo
    Noob
    Noob

iFunny help! Empty iFunny help!

Post  Combo on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:57 pm

I have 3 questions.

1. How do you make a rage comic scroll like an image?

2. What is this called, and how do I make it?

iFunny help! 525260_552722404772659_1318873309_n
    Nicko
    Nicko

iFunny help! Empty Re: iFunny help!

Post  Nicko on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:34 am

Most of those pictures are found on the internet, so you'd have to find means of making your own.

Here they are on a meme website: http://www.memecenter.com/search/when%20boys

As for the rage comic, try downloading the rage comic using the download icon on iFunny. Then upload it as an image via your iPhone/Android (or toaster or whatever you've got) and it will be scrollable! Smile

Hope I helped.

Noob
    Noob

Post  JoeVenezuela on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Nicko wrote:Most of those pictures are found on the internet, so you'd have to find means of making your own.

Here they are on a meme website: http://www.memecenter.com/search/when%20boys

As for the rage comic, try downloading the rage comic using the download icon on iFunny. Then upload it as an image via your iPhone/Android (or toaster or whatever you've got) and it will be scrollable! Smile

Hope I helped.

Where do you find this "download icon" you speak of?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:48 pm