In no way affiliated with the actual developers of iFunny. Just a forum where people can meet, show off pictures, and speak their minds about the iFunny app.

Does Deleting Collective Photos Help Chances of Getting Featured?

Motions
    Motions

Does Deleting Collective Photos Help Chances of Getting Featured? Empty Does Deleting Collective Photos Help Chances of Getting Featured?

Post  Motions on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:20 pm

So I have over 730 uploads on my profile and 3 featured. People have been saying how you should delete pictures that fall into collective to get a better chance of getting featured. Is this accurate? Does it matter at all how many uploads you have, even if they are in collective? Thanks.

- Motions
    Nicko
    Nicko

Does Deleting Collective Photos Help Chances of Getting Featured? Empty Re: Does Deleting Collective Photos Help Chances of Getting Featured?

Post  Nicko on Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:36 pm

Sounds like total crap to me, not sure why your uploads would matter at all. I keep mine pretty small because I like just keeping the really awesome pics.

I wouldn't worry about it, featured is about getting a decent amount of likes and just having luck really. (And of course posting the right type of pics)

Current date/time is Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:45 pm