In no way affiliated with the actual developers of iFunny. Just a forum where people can meet, show off pictures, and speak their minds about the iFunny app.

The Like Glitch **PATCHED**

Nicko
    Nicko

The Like Glitch **PATCHED** Empty The Like Glitch **PATCHED**

Post  Nicko on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:27 pm

Like glitch has been patched!

---

Ok, so I thought I'd touch base with you guys regarding this situation.

As of now, the like glitch is out and (hopefully) set out to be fixed soon.

What is the like glitch? You can manipulate the amount of likes on any picture you want. You can easily like your own picture hundreds of times in five minutes. This leads to pictures being seen by the funny staff and being featured.

I am spreading the like glitch to all of you because quite frankly, it's making it incredibly difficult for anyone to be featured when there are so many people using the glitch. My hope is that by spreading the glitch to more people, funny will hurry and fix it!

You can say it's lame to cheat and use this glitch, but when hundreds of people are using it you have to keep up with them, right?

Anyhow, use it at your own risk. Go ahead and like your best picture to 200 likes or so if it doesn't bother you. Personally, I'm going to do it to one of my pics myself. Why not? Everyone is doing it.

So without further banter...

How to do the like glitch

1. Share the picture of choice to Twitter or Facebook.

2. Click on the link. You will be led to a website version of iFunny. Example: http://ifunny.mobi/iHAOsMzJq#HAOsMzJq

3. From here, you can like the picture over, and over, and over. Best done on a real computer where you can refresh using a command for maximum likes!

Last edited by Nicko on Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
    Admin

The Like Glitch **PATCHED** Empty Re: The Like Glitch **PATCHED**

Post  Bmaher36 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:43 pm

Yeah, honestly I see no problem in people using it. It's annoying, but if that's the only way to get featured now, then go ahead. If iFunny is only going to feature people who take advantage of the glitch, then that gives the cheaters an unfair advantage, so why should we sit back and settle for 50-100 likes? I'll probably start using it soon myself.

Current date/time is Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:48 pm