In no way affiliated with the actual developers of iFunny. Just a forum where people can meet, show off pictures, and speak their minds about the iFunny app.

I was hoping this forum would be a little more active

Contain
    Contain

I was hoping this forum would be a little more active Empty I was hoping this forum would be a little more active

Post  Contain on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:12 pm

I think we could be more active and actually give us a shot at becoming a 'group' or something. Honestly every time I come on here nothing new has been posted on the forums...
    Tornado9797
    Tornado9797

I was hoping this forum would be a little more active Empty Re: I was hoping this forum would be a little more active

Post  Tornado9797 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:08 am

I've seen a couple of top comments in Featured bear this website's name in their comment, so that helps.
    Nicko
    Nicko

I was hoping this forum would be a little more active Empty Re: I was hoping this forum would be a little more active

Post  Nicko on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:17 am

I think the holidays have everybody busy at the moment, I know that's the case for me.

Anyhow we've just got to start advertising now and see what happens - I suggest going directly to friends/strangers on iFunny and asking them to join, it probably works better then just posting "Go to this website" in collective.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Bmaher36 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:48 am

Nicko wrote:I think the holidays have everybody busy at the moment, I know that's the case for me.

Anyhow we've just got to start advertising now and see what happens - I suggest going directly to friends/strangers on iFunny and asking them to join, it probably works better then just posting "Go to this website" in collective.

I like this! It's simple! Next time you find a post that you like in collective, just comment:
    "Hey I really like your posts. Please come check out iFunnyForum.com. We're trying to get all of the best users on iFunny to join!"

The compliment catches their attention and shows that we take pride in the site and are only inviting users with interesting posts.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:45 pm